Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My Movie

hey folks...i have been reading about direction and cinematography since long.. i hv been learning direction thru books, internet, movies and classes from Mr. Paresh Pasrekh. it's been more than 3 years now... though i have written and directed a comic play for my students 2 years back,  a few mnths back when Paresh sir visited my institute to train students, he gave them assignments to shoot a movie.. i decided to work too. so i decided to shoot n direct a movie.. time was very short and we had to compomise with resources too..

here is my take on the direction and camera handling and editing too... 


since then, i have learnt many things about directing a movie.. vl try my hand on a new story once i get some concept...

2 comments:

Where Is My Toothbrush??? said...

ila hai inko..apni 1st movie ke liye..hahahaha

Where Is My Toothbrush??? said...

ila hai inko..apni 1st movie ke liye..hahahaha